Mad Steintist

Mad Steintist

Postby foodfunwaukesha » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Just saw that a Facebook page has been started for the Mad Steintist bar (formerly Lucky Rabbit).
https://www.facebook.com/madsteintist/

I saw their open sign on the other night when I drove by. I plan to check it out soon and see what it's all about.

Details: Open Tuesday - Friday at 5 pm, Saturday at 6 pm
Happy Hour Tuesday - Friday 5 - 7 pm featuring $1 off rail and domestic taps

Grand Opening Party is planned for March 2 (according to FB).

From FB:
Mad Steintist is a full-service fun bar with an awesome selection of beer including six old-school Wisconsin classics, and 18 craft beers(and that's just on tap)! Add our signature" Mad Concoctions" (specialty drinks) and our "smoking shot" specials!

One thing's for sure this is not your grandpa's tavern or some snobby brewpub!
This is the perfect place to party with old friends or to make some new ones. Great beer, awesome drinks, fun people, and the best entertainment is the reason there is always Live Fun On Tap at Mad Steintist!

The Live Fun On Tap also includes our live stage featuring great bands and dj's so you can strut your stuff. Plus our weekly open jam session so you can show us what you got!

If fun and games are more your speed check out our twisted trivia night, then play the slots, a game of pool, pinball, or darts!
foodfunwaukesha

Re: Mad Steintist

Postby foodfunwaukesha » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:23 pm

2018-02-10 20.00.17.jpg
I stopped in on Saturday with some friends and we had a really great time. I got to meet the owner, DC, who has put a lot of effort into making this bar a place for everyone. It has a fun theme, updated paint and stone wall and a really fun staff. We got drinks made in beakers and it was fun to have a drink in a cool glass.

Grand Opening is planned for March 2 and they have a lot of fun planned. Hope you can check them out soon!

I'll be blogging about this place soon to give you a bit more of an insight!
foodfunwaukesha

Return to Restaurants